An Abundance Mindset: 5 tips to achieve it
| ana arenas
What is an abundance mindset? refers to the paradigm that there is plenty out there for everybody. Your life is 100% dependent on how you think. your perspective, how you deal with struggles, and what do you want from life.
Wealthy people are not wealthy in money but in mindset. They are abundant because they believe that they can have anything they want, there is plenty of it.
Throughout the last century, many books and studies have been written about mindset, there are a lot of opinions on this matter and discussions.
For example, Dr. Dweck’s research into growth mindset changed education forever. Dr. Dweck coined the terms fixed mindset and growth mindset to describe the underlying beliefs people have about learning and intelligence. Recent advances in neuroscience have shown us that the brain is far more malleable than we ever knew. Research on brain plasticity has shown how connectivity between neurons can change with experience.
Steps to achieve an abundance mindset:
1. Think about all the wealth and abundance in your life, like you have a roof over your head and food to eat, you’re not starving, you have friends and family to love and care about, you can access info through the internet, the stores are full of stores; they’ve got everything you need in them, and many things that you don’t need but could want, and you make a living and have a job, even if it’s a part-time or full-time job.
2. Think about that everyone has all of these blessings and is living a good life
3. Realize that the people around you have just as much right to the world’s wealth as you do; all people are equal
4. Think of poor people in developing countries who have less than you but are just as deserving of the world’s wealth
5. Think about how there is enough for yourself and others that you can live your life, be happy, and help others who are less fortunate
6. Act on this new way of thinking with the belief that there is enough for everyone
Why an abundance mindset matters:
pros of an abundance mindset:
1. When you think there’s abundance, you will attract wealth
2. When you act like there is enough for everyone, you will find that people are more willing to give to others and be generous.
3. Approaching a situation with an abundance mindset may lead everyone, you and others, to come out of the situation with more than is possible when you approach it with a lack of abundance
4. It is a way to cope with the stress of living in a world where not everyone has an abundance because you realize there is enough for everyone to be happy.
If you want to start developing this abundance mindset you may want to start saying some affirmations. Close your eyes, be still in a quiet room. Say these affirmations several times and try to feel a positive emotion. What will you feel once this event comes to reality? Do this exercise every day for a month and see the results for yourself.
Abundance Mindset Affirmations
1. I am worthy of what I desire.
2. I have everything I need to be successful.
3. I am grateful for the positive things in my life.
4. I am open to limitless possibilities.
5. I achieve whatever I set my mind to.
6. I am smart, capable, and talented.
7. I believe in myself.
8. I am ready to share my gifts with the world.
9. I surrender to the wisdom of the Universe.
10. I am my best source of motivation.
11. I am creative and open to new solutions.
12. I choose to embrace the mystery of life.
13. I choose faith over fear.
14. I allow everything to be as it is.
15. I attract miracles into my life.
16. I am open to receiving unexpected opportunities.
17. I am aligned with my purpose.
18. I am worthy of positive changes in my life.
19. I am grateful for the abundance that I have and the abundance that’s on its way.
20. I am capable of achieving greatness.
Other successful affirmations
1. I attract money to me easily and effortlessly.
2. I always have enough money.
3. I am a money magnet.
4. I make money easily.
5. I am grateful for the money.
6. I love money because money loves me.
7. I believe there is enough money for everyone.
8. I am generous with my money.
9. I change the world with my money.
10. I am worthy of the wealth I desire.
11. I love to give money to a good home.
12. I am open to receiving what is in the highest and best for all.
13. I am open to giving what is in the highest and best for all.
14. I release all resistance to attracting money.
15. I am financially free.
Top Abundance Mindset Books
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think (Hardcover)
- Think and Grow Rich (Paperback)
- The Science of Getting Rich (Paperback)
- The Abundance Book (Paperback)
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth (Hardcover)
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham (Hardcover)
- As a Man Thinketh (Hardcover)
- The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity (Paperback)
- The Desire Map
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Paperback)
Abundance Mindset Quotes
Let’s get inspired by these quotes!
1. “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.”
– Marianne Williamson
2. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
– Tony Robbins
3. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.”
– Maya Angelou
4. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.”
– Bob Proctor
5. “You never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”
– Buckminster Fuller
6. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”
– Conrad Hilton
7. “If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.”
– Oprah Winfrey
8. “The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.”
9. “Being perfect is an excuse for fear.”
– Pat Flynn
10. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
– E.E. Cummings
If you really desire success in life then you must seek an abundance mindset, you cannot think like a poor and desire success, those two cannot go together. You must transform into the person worthy of the success you deserve. It is never late to get started you can always start as long as you want to really do it.